Dear Rise Gardener,
We want to keep you informed of our safety practices and our operational plan as we navigate this worldwide crisis. We want to help you be successful at providing nutritious and safe food for you and your family.
We have taken the following steps to ensure the safety of our product:
1. All of our consumable products are packaged in a controlled environment. Also, our staff is wearing maximum protective gear when we prepare your order to ship.
2. We have, at least, three months’ worth of inventory of seeds and nutrients. This means that you can rest assured that we will be well stocked as you order new products and plan your gardens.
3. In addition, the consumables inventory that we are pulling from was purchased two months ago and has only been handled by our personnel in coordination with our safety protocols.
4. We will be shipping seeds and nutrients once per week as we only have one employee in the office per day. You will receive a notice when your product ships.
5. Of course, we cannot control the last mile of delivery. Therefore, we encourage you to wipe down any external packaging with disinfectant wipes or a bleach solution when it arrives.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will answer you within 24 hours.
We are committed to empowering you to provide healthy and nutritious produce for yourself and your families. We will continue to do whatever we can to support your success as an indoor gardener.
Stay safe and healthy. We will get through this together.
CEO and Founder of Rise Gardens