Looking to get creative with your holiday gift giving? Why not spread some holiday cheer this season with the gift of something homemade! This roundup of homemade food gifts is sure to have something for everyone’s tastes.
Spice things up with infused salts and seasoning mixes, all of which can include dried herbs from your Rise Garden. If you’re new to drying herbs, you can head over here for a complete guide on how to dry them.
Another creative way to gift food is putting a gourmet spin on pantry staples. Using fresh herbs in these recipes elevates them to a gourmet gift.
Looking for something a little more indulgent or outside of the box? We pulled together a few recipes that is sure to please even the toughest people on your gift-giving list. Happy gifting!
Here's 15+ Homemade Food Gifts:
SPICE THINGS UP
- Rosemary, Orange & Thyme Flavored Herb Salt by The Rising Spoon
- Homemade Chive Salt by Simply Southern Mom
- All-Purpose Seasoning Mix in a Jar by The Nourishing Home
- Tuscan Herb Mix by Brown Sugar Toas
- 3 Herbal Popcorn Seasoning Blends by Herbal Academy
- Homemade French Onion Soup and Ranch Dip Dry Mix Gift Set by Coupons and Freebies Mom
FOR THE PANTRY
- How to Make Infused Oils by Craving Some Creativity
- Homemade Herb Infused Vinegars by Party Inspiration
- Lavender-Infused Sugar by Savor the Best
- DIY Extracts by Kirbie’s Cravings
- Pesto Pasta Dinner Kits by Kojo Designs
- Gingerbread Granola by Leigh Anne Wilkes
- Homemade Peppermint Liqueur by Oh the Things We’ll Make!
- Salted Caramel In a Jar by Real Tasty Recipes By Cincy Shopper
- Gourmet Toasted Cookie Dough in a Jar by Sprinkle Bakes
- Rosemary Thyme Spiced Nuts by A Farmgirls Dabbles
- The Best Homemade Bacon Jam by Blackberry Babe
- Strawberry Jam with Sage and Red Wine by Larder Love
The Creative Exchange