Harvest some kale from your Rise Garden and whip up this delicious Kale Artichoke Dip for your next party. It's a great swap for the traditional spinach artichoke dip we know and love.
Kale Artichoke Dip
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
- 2 cups finely chopped kale
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped and packed
- ½ cup artichoke hearts, finely chopped (jarred or canned, I used the marinated artichokes from Costco)
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 250g cream cheese (1 block)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp fresh cracked pepper
- Step One: Steam the kale for 1-2 minutes until it is bright green, then squeeze out any liquid. Set kale aside.
- Step Two: Mix together mayonnaise, cream cheese, sour cream, 1 cup of mozzarella, parmesan, garlic powder, and pepper in a bowl.
- Step Three: Next, stir in the kale, parsley, and artichokes.
- Step Four: Transfer to an oven-safe dish and spread out evenly, topping with the remaining 1 cup of mozzarella.
- Step Five: Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350F or until the dip is bubbly.
- Step Six: Enjoy with tortilla chips, baguette, crackers, or anything else you feel like dipping!