Add a touch of fresh to your appetizers this holiday season! These gruyère apple thyme crostini are delicious and easy to make.
Gruyere Apple Thyme Crostini Recipe
Makes: approx 25-30 crostini
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 10 Mins
Total Time: 20 Mins
- 1 baguette, cut into 1/2 inch slides
- 8 oz gruyère, thinly sliced
- 1 honey crisp apple, thinly sliced
- 2-3 sprigs summer thyme, roughly chopped
- Honey to drizzle
- Step One: Pre-heat the oven to 375°F.
- Step Two: Place the crostini slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Step Three: Top each piece of bread with a slice of the gruyere. It may require two slices, but it should cover the bread.
- Step Four: Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Step Five: Remove from the oven. Top each slice with a slice of apple and garnish with fresh thyme leaves.
- Step Six: Drizzle a little honey over each crostini. Then, move to your serving plate and serve immediately.