Elevate your game day eats with fresh ingredients from your Rise Garden. Boost the flavor of your traditional recipes and elevate your recipes from your boring old wings. Head to our YouTube channel for a demo!
Spicy Asian-Inspired Chicken Wings
- 1lb Chicken Wings
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon crushed pepper black
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- 2-3 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Sesame Seeds
- Chili flakes
- Step One: Mix together the salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and oil and then rub the wings with the seasoning mix. Let them sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour up to overnight.
- Step Two: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place an oven proof cooling rack inside a baking sheet and set aside.
- Step Three: After the wings are chilled, coat them with baking powder and place them on a rack and bake for 30 minutes on the middle rack. At the 15 minute mark, flip the wings so they bake evenly.
- Step Four: Increase the temperature to 425 degrees bake for 5 minutes on each side (flip them after 5 minutes).
- Step Five: While the wings are cooking, add all of the sauce ingredients to a medium sized pot and simmer until it’s a thick glaze. Reduce to low heat and add in the cooked chicken wings to the sauce. Stir and toss the wings to make sure they are covered and caramelized.
- Step Six: Remove the wings. Add the garnishes and serve immediately.
- Prep Time 20 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Serves 4-6p
- Total Time 40 mins
- 1 bag Tortilla chips
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 8 oz monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- ½ lb Ground Turkey
- 1 taco seasoning packet
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- juice from 2 limes
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- ¼ tsp each salt and pepper
Optional toppings: fresh jalapenos, sour cream, fresh cilantro
- Step One: Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Step Two: In a cast iron, fill the bottom of the skillet with tortilla chips, then cover the chips with cheddar and monterey jack cheeses (about ¼ of the cheese), ¼ of a cup of corn, ¼ of a cup of beans, half of the turkey taco meat and then repeat again.
- Step Three: Top with the remaining cheese and bake for 20 mins. While the nachos are baking, chop the ingredients for the salsa, add the lime juice, salt and pepper, and cumin, and mix together. Set aside.
- Step Four: Remove the nachos from the oven and let the skillet sit for 5 mins. Top with sliced jalapenos, fresh salsa, and fresh cilantro.
- Step Five: Serve immediately.